ESR respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects Users of the Services to do the same.
Copyright infringement is the use of work protected by copyright law without permission for a usage where such permission is required, thereby infringing certain rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works. The copyright holder is typically the work's creator, or a publisher or other business to whom the copyright has been assigned.
ESR will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and signed approval that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Such information can be sent to email@example.com.
ESR reserves the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, ESR will also terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. For notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services, contact us.