CRASHLIGHT® is currently available free in the ESR app. Note, you will NOT be automatically subscribed after the first 30-days. To continue to be protected by CRASHLIGHT you must subscribe and authorize the purchase through the App Store.
To turn in-app purchases off, follow these steps.
- Open the Settings app
- Tap Screen Time inside the main Settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap the Content & Privacy Restrictions slider, so that it becomes green (i.e. so that it’s switched on).
- Tap the iTunes & App Store Purchases button.
- Tap In-app Purchases, then tap Don’t Allow.
Once this is complete, neither you nor anyone else will be able to make in-app purchases on your iPhone. If you want to make in-app purchases at some point, choose to set a password for those purchases instead of disabling it altogether.
Go to the 'Require Password' subheading and select Always Require.