Record a ride
1. To start your ride, tap the record button at the bottom center of your screen
- If your garage is empty, you will be asked if you'd like to add a bike; filling in this information is important if you'd like to track your stats on a specific bike.
2. To pause your ride, tap the pause button at the bottom center of your screen
3. To end a ride, tap the "Save" button (visible only when a ride is paused)
4. Fill in the details and tap on "Save Ride" button
Recording a ride on the ESR app
View your data
1. Navigate to your ESR Profile
2. tap on "Saved Rides"
3. Tap the menu button beside the ride you'd like to analyze
- When viewing a ride, you can analyze its associated speed, elevation, lean angle, and duration. You can also scrub your finger along the data log to view stats from specific times in your ride. Lastly, you are given the option to trim your route to protect your privacy.
Analyzing Ride Data in the ESR App
Note that your ride data is private and saved only to your device.
If you have any questions or concerns about recording rides and analyzing ride data on ESR, you can always feel free to drop us a line at feedback@EatSleepRIDE.com (we read everything).
The EatSleepRIDE app is the most advanced and comprehensive mobile app for motorcycle riders. Brought to you by EatSleepRIDE.com, a social magazine for motorcycle riders.