Creating an Account
To Create an EatSleepRIDE account:
- Download the EatSleepRIDE app in the App Store or from Google Play
- On opening the app, tap Get Started and select EMAIL
3. Enter your Email address, Password, First Name, Last Name, and ESR Username. All fields are mandatory.
- Your ESR Username is the username you choose for yourself on ESR -- be careful to choose the right name, you can't change this later
- Your first name and last name are used when alerting your CRASHLIGHT contacts
- Your email address must be valid but it can be changed later
4. Tap on CREATE ACCOUNT
5. Read our Privacy and Terms of Service and enable the toggle button I’ve read and agree to the Privacy and Terms of Service and tap on Continue
6. Location and Physical Activity permissions will be asked and provide the permissions for ESR to track your location accurately.
7. You will be displayed with ESR Welcome (What's New) slides. Tap on the 'X' button and you will be directed to the Go-ride screen.
Woohoo! You're in.
Tips for Choosing an ESR Name
EatSleepRIDE is a community bringing motorcycle riders together, here every one is known by their ESR Name. Make yours simple and identifiable.
Your ESR Name should not include the following:
- Spaces, symbols and special characters
- Characters from other languages (sorry, we are working on fixing that)
If you're having trouble creating an account, find us at firstname.lastname@example.org.